CBSE board exams are about to start in a month, students need to be well prepared to face the examination. Students might be in a messy situation as they have to face the CBSE board for the first time. Don’t panic, be patient. “Well begun is half done”. Manage time and classify it for studying, practising and revising. The NCERT books are formulated for all the standards, irrespective of the grade the student is studying in. The topics discussed in these books provide vast knowledge about the concepts, which help you to crack any level of complex questions. The NCERT book utilizes the latest syllabus, as per the CBSE board and provides solutions to the problems. NCERT books are one of the best study materials one can refer to secure high marks in their exams.
Students of Class 6 who are preparing for the Maths exam must have come across Chapter 3 Playing with Numbers. This chapter can be studied using NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 3 where the solutions are made simple and easy, which help students to understand the concepts clearly and score good marks in their examinations. Here are a few simple steps which can help you to shine in your exams. Prepare a proper time table and follow accordingly. Start the day with the chapter that interests you and finish it. Make time to practice as well.
Know the examination pattern. The marks allotted to each chapter help in preparation of that chapter so knowing the weightage plays a major role.Note down all the important formulas, theorems and derivations so that it’ll be useful for regular revision.Practising more number of times helps in building up time management skills and boosts your confidence level.
Take up mock tests after each chapter is done. Try solving previous year question papers, which helps in gaining more knowledge. General mistakes usually happen, so make a note of all the mistakes that are done so that they can be avoided in the near future. NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 7 Fractions is one of the easiest topics one can easily understand and can secure all the marks allotted to that particular chapter. And also make sure to jot down all the methods which will be very useful during revision time.
Few Benefits of Using NCERT Books:
- These books provide solutions to each and every chapter available.
- Simple and easily understandable solutions are provided.
- Students get detailed study material about Class 6 Math.
- Complex topics are explained in a very easy and understandable manner, which provides in-depth knowledge.
- A large variety of questions are provided to solve.
- NCERT books focus on every single topic present in the chapter.
- CBSE board asks questions mainly from NCERT textbook alone.
- The solutions also provide diagrammatic representation, graphs and illustrations that help to understand the concepts clearly.
Hence, students are advised to go through NCERT Solutions before the final exam to secure more than 95% of marks in their exams.